Julington Creek Plantation

Site to track the progress of www.TheJCP.com for the Julington Creek Plantation.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Julington Creek Plus AJAX

Today I rolled out the pre, pre, pre test version of the VOTING icons. It is only available on the first page at the Julington Creek Plantation Community Website. If this works well, I will add the little smiley faces to as many things on the site that I can.

AJAX is a programming technique that enables better interaction with websites and web users. More information can be found at http://www.ajaxpro.info/ .

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Unfortunately Ajax.NET Professional is abandoned :(
Ajax.NET Professional Abandoned

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Adrian Leishman said...

Well, that's depressing. I guess I'll have to use Microsofts Ajax. I hope conversion isn't too difficult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home